PROCEDURE OF RECRUITMENT
- On receipt of Power of Attorney / Demand Letter from our Principal, we obtain permission from the Protector of Emigraants, Government of Pakistan and then advertise the post in leading Daily Newspapers.
- Candidates are tested and interviwed by our technicl staff. Their working background and testimonials are verified trade tests are arranged, and the final selection is processed through Speed Man..
- After Preliminary selection is made by us the candidates are produced before Employer/ Representatives for their final selection.
- After the final selection, medical checkups (X-Rays, Aids Test, Hepatitis, etc.) are conducted through authorized medical center.
- Passports are collected and documents arrangements as per visa advoices are made through us. Visa stamping is done through us from the offices of the concerned Embassy/ Cosulate in Pakistan.
- Formalities of Protectorate of Emigrants, Government of Pakistan, requirements are completed through us.
- Airline reservations are arranged and our Principals are informed well in advance about the arrival date, flight number etc. of the employees.
- We also arrange uniforms for employees for their easy recognition at the Airport.
- A comprehensive orientation programme is arranged for the selected employees that would enable them to live and adapt in a foreign working environment.
We undertake to provide substitute / replacement of the worker within one month of the probationary period if found professionally unfit, at our cost.